Monday, June 25, 2012

Lollipop Candy Cake


I made this cake for my daughter Annie, who turned 11 in May! It was all chocolate cake filled and covered with a yummy Belgian  chocolate ganache. Then on went another layer of fondant, followed by gumpaste details like the lollipops, stripes and cherry on top!


The lollipops were easy to make and yet turned out oh-so-pretty! For the wordings, I used one of  them FMM tappits.


This cake was inspired by one I spied on Amy Atlas' blog here. The cake was by Cupcake Party in Australia, and it's so much prettier than mine! *sigh*


Oh yes, I also love the pretty cherry and the yummy looking drippy chocolate icing! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pricilla,
    I found your blog today when i was googling Debbie Brown Singapore :)
    What beautiful work! I can see the huge improvement over the 2 years that you've been blogging.
    Where are you? Not Singapore i guess? Do you teach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, sorry for such a late reply!! Thank you for your kind comments! I am based in Kuching, Sarawak. I do hope to teach some day, but as yet am still too busy with my kids. why don't you Google Artisan cakes in Singapore? They always have fabulous guests going over to teach. Also Debbie Brown is going to Penang next month! You could check that out too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails