Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby TV Cake


I made a Baby TV cake for my little nephew, Adam who turned one in April! I don't know much about Baby TV characters, but my sis said Adam loves Baby Tulli the most! Baby Tulli is apparently a purple slug, I think...


So I made a two tiered cake, the top tier was a  6" round dark chocolate cake and the bottom was an 8" round red velvet cake. I just covered the two tiers in Belgium chocolate ganache, because I thought the brown was a nice 'boy' colour! :)

The number 1 is also actually a Baby TV character. I had to put wires into the arms to give support.


The orange and yellow blobs are also characters from that channel! :)

I added a rainbow for a splash of colour.


Here's my Baby Tulli compared with the 'real' baby Tulli!

2 comments:

  1. Do you sell tulli birthday cakes similar to the one you made for your nephew but with a number 3 on as my son is called adam and he is 3 in august?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm so sorry for the delay in replying! I haven't checked my blog in ages! You can contact me via FB or SMS/ Whatsapp me on my phone 0128868299 next time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails