Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas Cuppies


Here is a set of fondant cuppies I made for another night of carolers. They are American chocolate cake cupcakes topped with fresh cream, then covered in fondant.



This sprig of holly was simply made using the holly leaf cutter. The berries are just rolled balls of red fondant.



This one was the easiest. I just imprinted the snowflake design using the snowflake stamp I bought.



The candy cane was the most work, yet still easy. I made two ropes of fondant, one red and one white. Then I twisted the two ropes together then rolled them on my work surface until it merged into one smooth rope. Then I cut portions of the rope and bent them into cane shapes.


 This small sprig of holly was made the same way as the larger one, just using the small cutter.

And here you have them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails